Search This Blog

This Blog. What? Why?

Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2010 by CM Sapper in
3

My intention behind this blog is that it will serve as an avenue for me to express my thoughts on areas of interest, namely politics and maybe business. Although it may seem useless to some, I want this to be part of my contribution to society. Contributing through speaking out on thoughts, ideas, and even emotions is something that I've always felt strongly about, and I will now use this blog as one avenue to realize this.

Although it is not my area of study or my profession, politics (especially Canadian Politics) is a definite area of interest that I have a lot to say about.

I do appreciate your response to my blog posts but request you to stay within the proper boundaries of appropriate conversation. Violations will be removed!

I finally thank you for visiting. Keep monitoring this blog on weekly basis, as this is the frequency I am planning to post at for the time being.

3 comments:

  1. fezzik says:

    Congrats Fawzy on starting your new blog! This is such a great way of forcing yourself to be disciplined in documenting your thoughts. Looking forward to reading your insights on politics, technology and business. All the best!

  1. Unknown says:

    What Fezzik said. Congrats!